Saturday, November 20, 2010

News Time

After an eventful evening, its time, to hold the reins of the new morning!!

Time to sip coffee, go through your assignments, go through the enewspaper..... Dunno why, but I was contemplating, 10 years before, this day would have begun differently, sipping coffee, I would have read the 13 pager "Times of India", in contrast to clicking on "business" on cnnibn.com!! I would have opened my note book, where I would have jotted down what are the assignments, now I am sieving through my mailbox to obtain the assignment!!

Times change, but your zeal should not change!! If you are the Old School type, great!! Go ahead.... do the way, you always did! If you like change, then change for good....

With these thoughts, I sit down to begin my ECO assignment and completing my e newspaper!!

Drink loads of coffeee guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment