Sunday, November 21, 2010

1,2,3 ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD ACTION!

Its time for some action, with upcoming assignments and lots of quizzes, we have been asked to sum up our plan of action in 3 ways!
What do I need to START DOING
What do I need to KEEP DOING
What do I need to STOP DOING

Thou Shall't keep following a logical trail of thoughts and understanding. This would help me to to clear my thoughts, and speak more emphatically. And be extremely active in class and think fast on the feet!
Thou Shall't be more informed, read more journals, be abreast with the news around and be more active and sociable outside the realms of academics, and be strict about oneself. In other words be sincere and manage time.
Thou Shall't stop exulting in past glory or whining about past mistakes, stop being judgmental about oneself and the others. Stop day dreaming, and live more in the moment! And in the process do not loose my spontaneity!

Way to go Nitu!

No comments:

Post a Comment