Monday, November 22, 2010

AIM TILL NOW!

DIWALI 05-11-2010

Being away from home, and from your dearest ones, at times puts a lot of pressure on you! I always thought, its gonna be tough, pathetic to cope up with others, and will be lonely!! But now looking behind the past 3 months, I am reminiscing that , YOU COULD BE SO VERY WRONG!!!!!!
When, people 70ms away from me, call me Nituuuuuuuuuuuuuu........I feel so loved, so good. It gives me a sense of recognition, an acceptance, a belonging, which I never thought, I would be having..
That's the fun part of it! Be it Diwali Celebrations, Be it the AIM GREEN TEAM initiative, I have been a part and parcel of the organizing committee as well as the celebrations. It gives a sense of fulfillment!
On a serious note, the main objective of me coming to AIM, the education! Its awesome. 3 months before, Accounting was something I used to dread, I am absolutely comfortable with it now. Economics was scary, now I am in love with the subject!! Management Communication, I never ever had realized that there will be so many facets of communication, and we need to master them. I was oblivious that, anybody beside me would be concerned to enhance my capabilities, I am pushing to reach the acme, and I know I can do it. Human Behavioral Organization, this subject is philosophy personified, this made me realize things about myself, which I never knew!
WOW!!!! What a journey!!!!! And I have more 13 months to it.... I hope I live up to it, cherish every moment. Groom myself, better myself, get the appropriate scores and graduate as a complete person, a self believer, a persistent hard worker and a credit worthy individual!

THANK YOU AIM

No comments:

Post a Comment